Born alone, Die alone; a sentence that comes often in Life. As firstly human, before anything else, people should understand that Life is not something that we “wish” to live, but it is something that happens to us. More interesting, life is also something that we can achieve, by simply living, or removing it; it’s all about the Choice. “We do not choose to live, but we choose to die, or not..” This existential height could freeze some people, but it can also give the right ambition for the right person. From the beginning, until the end, we do survive in all spheres, spiritually or physically. Deciding to live is something that we can only understand from a certain age. Deciding to die is equivalent. On one hand, we can be struck by death, on the other, we can be unexpectedly saved. If we live, we do not die; if we die, we live the death.
Living, a word that can be also heard by a departure. “Dying” is a word purely alive. By his movement and therefore by his terminology.
A master tailor to a young apprenticer:
– Why are you smoking cigarettes?
(while everybody is listening..)
– .. we have to die from something.. right?
– What?! it’s the dumbest thing i ever heard! You wanna die?!
(still in the laboratory..)
– no, but we have to choose to die from something, right? the old age, disease, crimes.. cigarettes?
– Oh shut the fuck up! and continue sewing!
(while the colleagues are all surprised by my answer)
(In the end of the day working, at closing door)
– But Nikolae, don’t you think we have to choose? Are you really convinced by the necessity of the life? we do not choose to enter this life.. in fact we only chose to continue living or just dying, no?
– WHO told you that!?
– my cigarette..
– You shouldn’t think like this, you only need to be thankful to God for the life.
(by turning his back on me and leaving)
– …………………………………… Who told You the life is beautiful..?
“to be born” is not a direct choice of the person oneself; but if we chose to not die, and therefore to fight forLife, by surviving each moment, and realizing it, we can be therefore aware of our capacity in the life.
The “Ubermensch” is then probably possible!
Surviving is only a mental capacity to face the reality. The physical aspect of surviving is secondary, by simply understanding the fact.
Now, never accept that the fate could drive people to success or failure. It’s only by choosing to act; choosing what kind of person you are, and the person you could be/want to be. As having a brain and capable of discernment, we must choose. Life or Death won’t do it for you, and doing nothing is only blurring the perception and encountering false coincidences that can only brings you death or/and life, too.
The World, an entity noticeable between our two extremes, from the beginning of Life until the end of Times. If we chose to live, the world will challenge us each seconds until we finally go west..
So… Are you enough brave to choose Nostra Koza?